||There are many further customizations you can do here, which are:
- Page title - This is also known as a title tag, is a short description of a webpage and appears at the top of a browser window. This also helps with SEO purposes.
- Heading Text – This will be the heading of the page, to explain to the donor what the page is for. This could be the campaign name or simply say ‘Donate Now’. The heading text can be further formatted:
- Heading size – You can choose from small, medium, large or extra large
- Heading Font – There are some preset fonts available for you to choose from.
- Heading Alignment – The alignment will decide the location of the heading on top of the page, which can be either Left, Center or Right.
- Heading Color – The full color spectrum is available. You can find colors using the RGB values, HSL or Hex number so you can match the form exactly to your organizations branding.
- Sub-Heading Text – This text will be the description of the form where you can mention the purpose of your organization or explain the event/campaign that you are running. The character limit for this section is 500 characters, so you can write a full paragraph if you like. The subheading text can be further edited:
- Sub-Heading size – You can choose from small, medium, large, or extra large
- Sub-Heading Font – There are some preset fonts available for you to choose from.
- Sub-Heading Alignment – The alignment will decide the location of the sub-heading on top of the form on the page, which can be either Left, Center or Right.
- Sub-Heading Color – The full color spectrum is available. You can find colors using the RGB values, HSL or Hex number so you can match the form exactly to your organizations branding.
- Logo: let us upload your organizations logo. Once the logo image is uploaded, you can decide its location on the page between either having it on the ‘top left’ or ‘top right’.The maximum size for the logo is 3MB.
- Form Position: You can decide where on the page you would like the form to be positioned i.e. left, center or right. You can preview the form to see how the changes are looking on the page under the ‘Form Preview’ Tab.
- Form Color: You can pick any color for the background of the form by dragging the pin, or you can find colors using RGB value, HSL or Hex#.
- Form Transparency: You can adjust the transparency of the form in the page. 100% transparency means the form looks like being a part of the page, and 0% means the form has its clear boundaries and background color, that separates the form from the page.
- Background Image: Here you can upload any image up to 3MB in size to be the background of your page.
- Background Position: Once the image is uploaded, choose how you would like to see the image. Stretch makes the image spread on the complete page, whereas other positions will position the image accordingly in the background.
- Background Attachment: Here you can decide if you would like to keep the background image fixed or scrolling. Fixed background image will not move as the donor scrolls through the form, whereas if you select ‘scroll’ the image will scroll along with the page.
- Background Color: Select from an array of colors, the color you would like to use as the background. If you have added a background image, that would override the background color.
- Custom HTML: Lastly, if you would like to customize the page further, you can use this section to enter html to make those changes. Any custom code that changes any of the pre-set things above, the custom html will override all the other changes.